- Call (866) 423-3638.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a dealer.
- How to determine what size to order: We will need to know the beam length(s) of your pallet racking. Here is how to measure for rack safety products.
The Fixed Rack Safety Net adds a high level of safety to your warehouse racking by keeping loose, palletized, or shrink wrapped items from pushing through into the flue space. Mounts and removes quickly to existing racking with no retrofit needed. High visibility yellow for easy safety checks.
Product Specs and Part Numbers
|SKU/Part#||For Bay Size||Weight (lbs.)||Width|
|BN-RSB-98.5||96 inches (8 ft)||3.95||34″|
|BN-RSB-110.5||108 inches (9 ft)||4.30||34″|
|BN-RSB-122.5||120 inches (10 ft)||4.80||34″|
|BN-RSB-146.5||144 inches (12 ft)||5.50||34″|
|BN-RSB-158.5||156 inches (13 ft)||5.70||34″|
- Assembly (Rack Safety Strap within net): 2,400 lb burst strength.
- Elastic: 2” polyester 65% stretch
- Cargo Webbing: 2” polyester 10,000 lb break strength
- Seatbelt Webbing: 2″ polyester 6,000 lb break strength
Custom sizes available.
➡ All rack safety products are available for structural and other racking systems. Email us for these special part numbers.