- Call (866) 423-3638.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a dealer.
- How to determine what size to order: We will need to know the beam length(s) of your pallet racking. Here is how to measure for rack safety products.
Designed specifically for pick-and-pack operations, the Rack Safety Net – Sliding adds a high level of safety to your warehouse pallet racking system. This pick-and-pack rack safety netting adds versatility to the front of picking bays, as the net slides for easy access to product. The Rack Safety Net installs into existing racking in seconds with no retrofit needed. High visibility yellow for easy safety checks.
Product Specs and Part Numbers
|SKU/Part#||For Bay Size||Weight (lbs.)||Width|
|BN-RSN-98.5||96 inches (8 ft)||4.40||34″|
|BN-RSN-110.5||108 inches (9 ft)||4.80||34″|
|BN-RSN-122.5||120 inches (10 ft)||5.20||34″|
|BN-RSN-146.5||144 inches (12 ft)||5.60||34″|
|BN-RSN-158.5||156 inches (13 ft)||5.90||34″|
- Assembly (Rack Safety Strap within net): 2,400 lb burst strength.
- Elastic: 2” polyester 65% stretch
- Cargo Webbing: 2” polyester 10,000 lb break strength
- Seatbelt Webbing: 2″ polyester 6,000 lb break strength
Custom sizes available.
➡ All rack safety products are available for structural and other racking systems. Email us for these special part numbers.