- Call (866) 423-3638.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a dealer.
- How to determine what size to order: We will need to know the beam length(s) of your pallet racking. Here is how to measure for rack safety products.
The Rack Safety Strap adds a high level of safety to your warehouse racking by keeping large, palletized, or shrink wrapped items from pushing through into the flue space or falling into a work area. Mounts quickly to the existing back of the rack with no retrofit needed. Removes for access in seconds. Safety yellow.
Product Specs and Part Numbers
|SKU/Part#||For Bay Size||Weight (lbs.)||Width|
|BN-RSS-98.5||96 inches (8 ft)||.80||2 in.|
|BN-RSS-104.5||102 inches (8.5 ft)||.83||2 in.|
|BN-RSS-110.5||108 inches (9 ft)||.86||2 in.|
|BN-RSS-122.5||120 inches (10 ft)||.90||2 in.|
|BN-RSS-146.5||144 inches (12 ft)||1.05||2 in.|
|BN-RSS-158.5||156 inches (13 ft)||1.25||2 in.|
- Assembly (Rack Safety Strap): 2,400 lb burst strength.
- Elastic: 2” polyester 65% stretch
- Cargo Webbing: 2” polyester 10,000 lb break strength
Custom sizes available.
➡ All rack safety products are available for structural and other racking systems. Email us for these special part numbers.